- Animal Rescue League of New Hampshire Animal shelter and rescue located in Bedford
- Cocheco Valley Humane Society Cocheco Valley Humane Society is an all breed shelter and rescue organization located in Dover, New Hampshire.
- Cocker Spaniel Rescue. Cocker Spaniel Rescue organization located in Greenfield
- Collie Rescue League of New England A non-profit organization comprised of volunteers dedicated to the well being of collies throughout New England.
- Concord S.P.C.A. The Concord-Merrimack County SPCA was founded in 1910 to relieve suffering and prevent cruelty to animals and to educate society on the importance of being just and compassionate to all living things.
- Conway Area Humane Society The Conway Area Humane Society. Dedicated to Long Term Care
- Doberman Rescue Unlimited Welcome to the Doberman Rescue Unlimited. DRU is an organization that rescues and places doberman pinschers across New England and eastern NY.
- Equine Protection of North America Welcome to E.P.O.N.A.
- Ferret Wise, Education Rehabilitation Center Ferret Wise is a special admissions shelter located in NH and was founded in 1995 to serve the needs of lost, abandoned, and unwanted ferrets.
- Franklin Animal Shelter The Franklin Animal Shelter provides care to homeless pets until a good home is found.
- Friends of the Manchester Animal Shelter Friends of the Manchester Animal Shelter
- Greater Derry Humane Society Greater Derry Humane Society, Inc.
- Guinea Pig Adoption Network - GPAN The Guinea Pig Adoption Network is anonline database for people to post about and search for piggies who needloving homes.
- Helping Hands 4 Paws Home
- House Rabbit Society - New Hampshire NH House Rabbit Society
- Humane Society for Greater Nashua Humane Society for Greater Nashua
- Lakes Region Humane Society humane society
- Lancaster Humane Society The Main Page of The Lancaster Humane Society
- Live and Let Live Farm Our mission at Live and Let Live Farm is to rescue abused and unwanted animals, rehabilitate and/or retrain them, and find them appropriate homes. We are a no-kill shelter. We specialize in equines, but will provide shelter to other companion animals as well.
- Manchester Animal Shelter Animal Control,Animal Control
- Monadnock Humane Society Monadnock Humane Society
- New England Basset Hound Rescue Our organization is dedicated to helping homeless basset hounds in New England find a new home. Contact us if you want to adopt a basset hound or if you need help in placing a basset hound.
- New Hampshire Animal Rights League We are registered with the Secretary of State as a non-profit humane organization, dedicated to defending the principle that all animals have rights, promoting animal welfare, and preventing abuse. The New Hampshire Animal Rights League was organized on N
- New Hampshire Equine Humane Association Welcome
- New Hampshire Humane Society New Hampshire Humane Society
- SAFER - Seacoast Area Feline Education and Rescue, Inc. SAFER (Seacoast Area Feline Education and Rescue, Inc.) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the well-being of homeless and feral cats and kittens in the New Hampshire Seacoast area. SAFER was organized in 1998 by a group of caring Seacoast residents
- Salem Animal Rescue League We are a limited admission animal shelter in Salem New Hampshire. We provide loving homes for stray or abused cats, kittens, dogs and puppies.
- Through Their Eyes, National Animal Abuse Registry Through Their Eyes, The National Animal Abuse Registry
- Turtle Rock Rescue, Inc. Our mission at Turtle Rock Rescue, Inc. is to rescue abused and unwanted animals, rehabilitate and/or retrain them, and find them appropriate homes. We are a no-kill shelter. We specialize in equines, but will provide shelter to other companion animals as
- Upper Valley Humane Society Upper Valley Humane Society
- Weare Animal Guardians Weare Animal Guardians no-kill rescue and adoption organization
The pets resource section has been online with
The.AnimalNet.com since 2003. If you have any comments, suggestions, or would like to add your animal shelter
related link to our growing list, please click the "Contact Us" link below.
Return To Main Page